Spectrum of molecular electron energy operators in spaces of functions of specified symmetry
- 36 Downloads
KeywordsElectron Energy Energy Operator Molecular Electron
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. M. Zhislin and A. G. Sigalov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Seriya Matemat.,29, 835 (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.G. M. Zhislin and A. G. Sigalov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Seriya Matemat.,29, 1261 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.G. M. Zhislin, “Investigation of the spectrum of the Schrodinger operator in the case of many-particle systems,” Trudy Mosk. Matemat. Obshch.,9, (1960).Google Scholar
- 4.M. I. Petrashen' and E. D. Trifonov, Applications of Group Theory to Quantum Mechanics [in Russian], Nauka (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Hamermesh, Group Theory and Its Applications to Physical Problems [Russian translation], Mir (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.G. M. Zhislin, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Seriya Matemat.,33, 590 (1969).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1970