Scaling properties of the measure of constant topological entropy
- 18 Downloads
The topological entropy for some families of one-dimensional unimodal maps is studied. By arranging the windows of constant topological entropy in a binary tree, we have obtained the total measure of these windows. The scaling properties of this measure are studied.
Key wordsNonlinear dynamics chaos one-dimensional unimodal maps measure scaling topological entropy
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Metropolis, M. L. Stein, and P. R. Stein,J. Combinatorial Theory (A) 15:25 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.Y. Ge, E. Rusjan, and P. Zweifel,J. Stat. Phys. 59:1265 (1990).Google Scholar
- 3.O. Biham and W. Wenzel,Phys. Rev. Lett. 63:819 (1989).Google Scholar
- 4.R. Artuso, E. Aurell, and P. Cvitanovic,Nonlinearity, to appear.Google Scholar
- 5.R. Artuso, E. Aurell, and P. Cvitanovic,Nonlinearity, to appear.Google Scholar
- 6.P. Collet and J.-P. Eckmann,Iterated Maps on the Interval as Dynamical Systems (Birkhauser, Boston, 1980).Google Scholar
- 7.J. D. Farmer,Phys. Rev. Lett. 55:351 (1985).Google Scholar