Conditions for linear processes to be strong-mixing
KeywordsStochastic Process Probability Theory Mathematical Biology Linear Process
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Chanda, K.C.: Strong mixing properties of linear stochastic processes. J. Appl. Probability11, 401–408 (1974)Google Scholar
- Chung, K.L.: A course in probability theory. New York: Harcourt, Brace & World 1968Google Scholar
- Gorodetskii, V.V.: On the strong mixing property for linear sequences. Theory Probability Appl.22, 411–413 (1977)Google Scholar
- Withers, C.S.: Central limit theorems for dependent variables. Tech. Report 76, Applied Mathematics Division, D.S.I.R., Wellington (1978)Google Scholar
- Withers, C.S.: Central Limit Theorems for Dependent Variables, I. Z. Wahrscheinlichkeitstheorie verw. Gebiete57, 509–534 (1981)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1981