Lipase production byCandidarugosa: Fermentation behaviour
- 59 Downloads
Extracellular lipase production byCandidarugosa growth has been studied. The main growth parameters, and the lipase activity in the culture broth were determined in order to identify the maximum of enzyme activity.
The effect of lipidic material and size and growth phase of the inoculum on enzymatic production have been studied. Maximum extracellular lipase activity was associated with an increase in enzyme production when the number of viable cells started to decrease.
KeywordsEnzyme Fermentation Enzyme Activity Organic Chemistry Lipase
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Ibrahim Ch.O., Hayashi M., Nagai S. (1987). Agric. Biol. Chem.51, 37–45.Google Scholar
- Iwai M., Okumura S., Taujisaka Y. (1975). Agric. Biol. Chem.39, 1063–1070.Google Scholar
- Lowry O.H., Rosebrough N.J., Farr A.L., Randall R.J. (1951). J. Biol. Chem.193, 265–275.Google Scholar
- Ota Y., Mlyairi S., Yamada K. (1968). Agric. Biol. Chem.32, 1476–1478.Google Scholar
- Ota Y., Gomi K., Kato, S., Sugiura T., Minoda Y. (1982) Agric. Biol. Chem.46, 2885–2893.Google Scholar
- Posorske L.H. (1984). JAOCS61, 1758–1760.Google Scholar
- Suzuki T., Mushiga Y., Yamane T., Shimizu S. (1988). Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol.27, 417–422.Google Scholar