In situ lipolysis of castor oil in homogenised castor seeds
- 28 Downloads
Castor oil was lipolysedin situ in homogenised castor seeds to the extent of 87% in 2 hr at pH 4.8 and 25–37°C, without recourse to isolation of lipase and oil from castor seeds.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Lipase Bioorganic Chemistry Castor Seed Homogenise Castor
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Lakshminarayana, G. (1981).J. Oil Technol. Assoc. India, 13, 75–83.Google Scholar
- Lakshminarayana, G., Paulose, M.M., and Kumari, B.N. (1984a).J. Am. Oil Chem. Soc. 61, 1871–1872.Google Scholar
- Lakshminarayana, G., Subbarao, R., Sastry, Y.S.R., Rao, T.C., Kale, V., and Vijayalakshmi, P. (1984b).J. Am. Oil Chem. Soc. 61, 1204–1206.Google Scholar
- Longenecker, H.E., and Haley, D.E. (1935).J. Am. Chem. Soc. 57, 2019–2021.Google Scholar
- Official and Tentative Methods (1958), 3rd ed. revised (1973), Champaign, IL: American Oil Chemists Society.Google Scholar
- Ory, R.L., Angelo, A.L. St., and Altschul, A.M. (1960).J. Lipid Res. 1, 208–213.Google Scholar
- Ory, R.L., Angelo, A.L. St., and Altschul, A.M. (1962).J. Lipid Res. 3, 99–105.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 1990