The improved pyroelectric detectors for far-infrared laser interferometer measuring
In this paper, the application of the pyroelectric detectors for Far-Infrared laser diagnostics on TOKAMAK plasma is described. We discovered experimentally that the Fabry-Perot interference could affect the performance of the pyroelectric detectors (PED). The improved pyroelectric detector (IPD) was developed for FIR laser coheront measuring. Some designing considerations about the pyroelectric detectors used in high temperature plasma conditions are mentioned.
Key WordsPlasma Far-Infared laser interferometer The pyroelectric detectors
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M. Pradhan et al.; Infrared Phys., Vol. 22, No. 2, 1982 (113)Google Scholar
- S.C. Stotlar et al., Optical Engineering, Vol. 20 No. 5, 1981 (469)Google Scholar
- D. Veron; Optics Communications, Vol. 10, No. 1, 1974 (95)Google Scholar
- Tong Xingde et al.; Acta Optica Sinica (in chinese), Vol. 8, No. 10, 1988 (933)Google Scholar
- Guo Qiliang et al.; Nuclear Fusion and Plasma Physics (in chinese), Vol. 2, No. 4, 1982 (243)Google Scholar
- Gao Xiang et al.; Nuclear Fusion and Plasma Physics (in chinese), Vol. 8, No. 1, 1988 (39)Google Scholar
- Chen Junben and Gao Xiang; Inter. J. of IR & MMW Vol. 10, No. 10, 1989 (1207)Google Scholar
- Gao Xiang et al.; IR tech., (to be published)Google Scholar