Initiation of damage in the Kauffman model
- 24 Downloads
An alternate method is presented for initiating damage to the Kauffman model. A numerical study suggests that this modification increases the efficiency of generating damage clusters without changing their fractal properties.
Key wordsCellular automata Kauffman model damage
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. A. Kauffman,J. Theor. Biol. 22:437 (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.S. A. Kauffman,Physica D 10:145 (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.S. A. Kauffman, inDisordered Systems and Biological Organization, E. Bienstock, F. Fogelman Soulie, and G. Weisbuch, eds. (Springer-Verlag, Heidelberg, 1986).Google Scholar
- 4.D. Stauffer, Proceedings of the Conference “The Physics of Disordered Systems,” Bar Ilan University,Phil. Mag. (1987), to be published.Google Scholar
- 5.L. De Arcangelis,J. Phys. A 20:L369 (1987).Google Scholar