Kinetic theory of gas flow above a solid wall in a velocity gradient field
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsVelocity Gradient Gradient Field Kinetic Theory Solid Wall Velocity Gradient Field
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. Chapman and T. G. Cowling, The Mathematical Theory of Nonuniform Gases [Russian translation], Izd-vo inostr. lit., 1960.Google Scholar
- 2.P. L. Bhatnagar, E. P. Gross, and M. Krook, “A model for collision processes in gases. I. Small amplitude processes in charged and neutral one-component systems”, Phys. Rev., vol. 94, no. 3, 511, 1954.Google Scholar
- 3.P. Welander, “On the temperature jump in a rarefied gas”, Ark. Fysik, vol. 7, no. 6, 507, 1954.Google Scholar
- 4.C. Cercignani, “Elementary solutions of the linearized gasdynamics Boltzmann equation and their application to the slip-flow problem”, Ann. of Physics, vol. 20, no. 2, 219, 1962.Google Scholar
- 5.S. Albertoni, C. Cercignani, and L. Gotusso, “Numerical evaluation of the slip coefficient”, Phys. Fluids, vol. 6, no. 7, 93, 1963.Google Scholar
- 6.O. P. Willis, “Comparison of kinetic theory analysis of linearized Couette flow”, Phys. Fluids, vol. 5, no. 2, 127, 1962.Google Scholar
- 7.E. P. Gross, E. A. Jackson, and S. Ziering, “Boundary value problems in kinetic theory of gases”, Ann. Phys., vol. 1, no. 2, 141, 1957.Google Scholar
- 8.B. V. Deryagin, I. N. Ivchenko, and Yu. I. Yalamov, “The construction of solutions of the Boltzmann kinetic equation in the Knudsen layer”, Izv. AN SSSR, MZhG [Fluid Dynamics], no. 4, 1968.Google Scholar
- 9.E. P. Gross and S. Ziering, “Kinetic theory of linear shear flow”, Phys. of Fluids, vol. 1, no. 3, 215, 1968.Google Scholar
- 10.S. P. Bakanov and B. V. Deryagin, “On the question of the state of a gas moving near a solid surface”, Dokl. AN SSSR, no. 1, 71, 1961.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972