Free trypsin-catalyzed peptide synthesis in acetonitrile with low water content
- 38 Downloads
The reactions of Bz-Arg-OEt, Boc-Lys-Ome and Boc-Tyr-Lys-OMe with various amino acid amides and peptides, catalyzed by free trypsin in acetonitrile in the presence of triethylamine and 5 vol. % of water, were studied. The synthesis of Bz-Arg-Leu-NH2 was strongly dependent on the water content (from 2 to 10%) in the reaction medium. Excess of base (triethylamine) had no negative effect on the reaction. The reaction proceeded analogously also in some aliphatic alcohols but not in dimethylformamide.
KeywordsPeptide Alcohol Organic Chemistry Acetonitrile Amide
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Čeřovský, V. and Martinek, K. (1989a). Collect. Czech. Chem. Commun. 54, 266–275.Google Scholar
- Čeřovský, V. and Martinek, K. (1989b). Collect. Czech. Chem. Commun. 54, 2027–2041.Google Scholar
- Hanisch, U.-K., Konnecke, A., Schellenberger, V., and Jakubke, H.-D. (1987). Biocatalysis. 1, 129–136.Google Scholar
- Kise, H., Fujimoto, K., and Noritomi, H. (1988). J. Biotechnol. 8, 279–290.Google Scholar
- Kise, H. and Fujimoto, K. (1988). Biotechnol. Lett., 10, 883–888.Google Scholar
- Oka, T. and Morihara, K. (1977). J. Biochem., 82, 1055–1062.Google Scholar