A nuclear orientation study of the van Vleck enhanced nuolear antiferromagnet holmium vanadate
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsThin Film Vanadate Holmium Orientation Study Nuclear Orientation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. Bleaney, F.N.H. Robinson, and M.R. Wells, Proc. R. Soc. Lond.A 362 (1978), 179.Google Scholar
- 2.H. Suzuki, N. Nambudripad, B. Bleaney, A.L. Allsop, G.J. Bowden, I.A. Campbell, and N.J. Stone, J. Phys. ParisC6 39 (1978), 800.Google Scholar
- 3.B. Bleaney, Proc. R. Soc. Lond.A 370 (1980), 313.Google Scholar
- 4.A.L. Allsop, G.J. Bowden, N. Nambudripad and N.J. Stone, Phys. Rev.B 20 (1979), 359.Google Scholar
- 5.A.L. Allsop, B. Bleaney, G.J. Bowden, N. Nambudripad, N.J. Stone, and H. Suzuki, Proc. R. Soc. Lond. A to be published.Google Scholar
- 6.G.J. Bowden, I.A. Campbell, N. Nambudripad, and N.J. Stone, Phys. Rev.B 20 (1979), 352.Google Scholar
© North-Holland Publishing Company 1981