Triple pulse resonance studies of60Co nuclei oriented in iron
Magnetic Hyperfine Fields Metals
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsIron Thin Film Pulse Resonance Triple Pulse
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- H.R. Foster, P. Cooke, D.H. Chaplin, P. Lynam and G.V.H. Wilson, Phys. Rev. Letters (1977) to be published.Google Scholar
- R.J. Blin-Stoyle and M.A. Grace, Handb. Phys.42 (1957) 555–610.Google Scholar
- J.A. Barclay, C.G. Don, P. Lloyd, C.F. Osborne and G.V.H. Wilson, J. Phys. F. 1 (1971) 960–71.Google Scholar
- G.V.H. Wilson, D.H. Chaplin, P. Cooke, H.R. Foster and P. Lynam, Aust. J. Phys. (1977) to be published.Google Scholar
- P.T. Callaghan, P.D. Johnston and N.J. Stone, J. Phys. C. 7 (1974) 3161–81.Google Scholar
- R.L. Streever and P.J. Caplan, Phys. Letters 38A (1972) 439–40.Google Scholar
© North-Holland Publishing Company 1978