Narrowed optical lines observed in laser method for use with accelerated beams
Hyperfine Interactions in Atomic Systems Normal Atoms
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsThin Film Optical Line Laser Method Accelerate Beam
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.For a recent review, see, e.g., H. Walther, ed., Laser Spectroscopy of Atoms & Molecules, Springer-Verlag, Heidelberg, 1976.Google Scholar
- 2.T. W. Hansch and A. L. Schawlow, Opt. Comm.,13, 68 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.S. L. Kaufman, Opt. Comm.17, 309 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.Similar line narrowing was observed in molecular ions by W.H. Wing, G.A. Ruff, W.E. Lamb, Jr., and J. J. Spezeski, Phys. Rev. Letters36, 1488 (1976), using collisional detection.Google Scholar
- 5.G. Moruzzi, K.-R. Anton, S.L. Kaufman, W. Klempt, R. Neugart, E.-W. Otten, and B. Schinzler, contributed paper at Int. Conf. on Physics of Electronic and Atomic Collisions, Orsay, 1977.Google Scholar
- 6.J. Bonn, F. Buchinger, H.-P. Dabkiewicz, H. fischer, S.L. Kaufman, H.-J. Kluge, L. Kugler, R. Neugart, E.-W., Otten, L. von Reisky, J.M. Rodriguez-Giles H.-J. Steinacher, and K.P.C. Spath, contributed paper at this conference.Google Scholar
© North-Holland Publishing Company 1978