The quadrupole interaction of57Fe in Ti
- 19 Downloads
The quadrupole interaction of57Fe in titanium was studied by Mössbauer spectroscopy and by the time-differential perturted angular correlation technique, using an implanted and diffused source of57Co in titanium. From the latter measurements a quadrupole interaction frequencyvQ = 2.22 ± 0.42 MHz was derived. The modulation amplitude of the delayed coincidence spectrum combined with the Mössbauer spectra indicate a high degree of substitutionality of the cobalt in the titanium.
KeywordsSpectroscopy Titanium Thin Film Cobalt Modulation Amplitude
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- S.M. Quaim, J. of Phys. C2 (1969) 1434.Google Scholar
- G. Wortmann and D.L. Williamson, Hyperfine Interactions 1 (1975) 167.Google Scholar
- Nucl. Data Sheets B3 (1969) 103.Google Scholar
- K. Alder, H. Albers-Schonberg, E. Heer and T.B. Novey, Helv. Phys. Acta 26 (1953) 761.Google Scholar
- C. Hohenemser, R. Reno, H.L. Benski and J. Lehr, Phys. Rev. 184 (1969) 298.Google Scholar
- R.S. Raghavan, E.N. Kaufmann and P. Raghavan, Phys. Rev. Lett. 34 (1975) 1280.Google Scholar