Temperature dependence of the quadrupole interaction of the impurity67Ge In Zn, Cd and Sn
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsThin Film Quadrupole Interaction
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- E. Bodenstedt et al., Phys. Rev. B6 (1972) 2909.Google Scholar
- D. Brandt and S.S. Rosenblum, Suppl. Phys. Soc. Jap. 34 (1978) 178.Google Scholar
- R. Butt et al., Phys. Rev. B9 (1974) 3705.Google Scholar
- P. Raghavan et al., J. of Phys. F4 (1974) L80.Google Scholar
- K. Krien et al., in Int. Conf. on hyperfine interactions studied in nuclear reactions and decay, Uppsala, 1974, Contr. papers, p. 212.Google Scholar
- W. Bartsch et al., Z. Phys. B21 (1975) 131.Google Scholar
- H. Bertschat et al., Phys. Rev. Letters 32 (1974) 18.Google Scholar
- J. Bleck et al., Phys. Rev. Letters 29 (1972) 1371.Google Scholar
- P. Heubes et al., cf. ref. K. Krien et al., in Int. Conf. on hyperfine interactions studied in nuclear reactions and decay, Uppsala, 1974, Contr. papers, p. 212.Google Scholar
- K.W. Lodge and C.A. Sholl, J. of Phys. F 4 (1974) 2073.Google Scholar
© North-Holland Publishing Company 1976