Well interaction in strata with dual porosity
- 16 Downloads
The basic equations describing the process of the filtration of a homogeneous liquid in media with dual porosity were obtained in . Analogous equations are used in the study of filtration of a homogeneous liquid in strata separated by a low-permeability membrane . In the present study we solve the problem of the interference of wells in such media for an areal system of well locations. Particular attention is devoted to the study of the solution for periodic boundary conditions, which are characteristic for the cyclic methods of oil extraction.
KeywordsBoundary Condition Porosity Filtration Periodic Boundary Periodic Boundary Condition
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. I. Barenblatt, Yu. P. Zheltov, and I. N. Kochina, “On the basic concepts of the theory of filtration of homogeneous liquids in fissured rocks”, PMM,24, no. 5, 1960.Google Scholar
- 2.I. A. Charnyi, “Filtration in a stratum with impermeable roof and floor separated by a low-permeability membrane”, Tr. Mosk. in-ta neftekhim. i gaz. prom-sti im I. T. Gubkina, 1961.Google Scholar
- 3.I. A. Charnyi, Underground Hydrogasdynamics [in Russian], Gostoptekhizdat, 1963.Google Scholar
- 4.S. L. Sobolev, Equations of Mathematical Physics, 2nd edition [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, 1950.Google Scholar
- 5.M. A. Lavrent'ev and B. V. Shabat, Methods of Theory of Functions of a Complex Variable, 2nd edition, revised [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, 1958.Google Scholar
- 6.B. V. Shalimov, “On the determination of the pressure field in a system of areal well location for the elastic regime”, Izv. AN SSSR, Mekhanika, no. 5, 1965.Google Scholar
- 7.S. Bochner, Lectures on Fourier Integrals [Russian translation], Fizmatgiz, 1962.Google Scholar