Effect of normal stresses in steady one-dimensional flows of polymer melts
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Normal Stress
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. I. Malinin, “On the question of the Weissenberg effect”, Kolloidnyi zh., vol. 22, no. 2, 1960.Google Scholar
- 2.G. V. Vinogradov and A. Ya. Malkin, “Rheological properties of polymers in the fluid state”, PMTF, no. 5, 1964.Google Scholar
- 3.A. I. Leonov, “Theory of thixotropic viscoelastic media with continuous relaxation time distribution”, PMTF, no. 4, 1964.Google Scholar
- 4.T. W. Spriggs and R. B. Bird, “Some nonlinear viscoelastic models with inclusion of results from molecular theory”, Industr. and Engng. Chem. Fundamentals, vol. 4, no. 2, 1965.Google Scholar
- 5.T. W. A. DeWitt, “Rheological equation of state which predicts non-Newtonian viscosity, normal stresses, and dynamic moduli”, J. Appl. Phys., vol. 26, no. 7, 1955.Google Scholar
- 6.A. Ya. Malkin, Yu. G. Yanovskii, and G. V. Vinogradov, “Universality of the temperature-invariant characteristics of the dynamic properties of linear polymers in the fluid state”, Vysokomolekul. soedineniya, vol. 7, no. 7, 1965.Google Scholar
- 7.G. V. Vinogradov, A. Ya. Malkin, N. V. Prozorovskaya, and V. A. Kargin, “Polymer rheology. On the universality of the temperature-invariant viscosity characteristic of polymer systems”, Dokl. AN SSSR, vol. 154, no. 4, 1964.Google Scholar
- 8.A. I. Leonov and A. Ya. Malkin, “On an experimental verification of thixotropy theory for viscoelastic polymer media”, PMTF [Journal of Applied Mechanics and Theoretical Physics], no. 4, 1965.Google Scholar
- 9.J. J. Benbow and E. R. Howells, “Normal stress shear recovery, and viscosity in polydimethyl siloxanes”, Polymer, vol. 2, no. 4, 1961.Google Scholar
- 10.R. G. King, “Rheological measurements of three polyethylene melts”, Rheol. Acta, vol. 5, no. 1, 1966.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1971