Numerical study of periodic jet flow of a viscous incompressible fluid
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsIncompressible Fluid Viscous Incompressible Fluid
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. M. Simuni, “Mixing of plane laminar jets”, Izv. AN SSSR, MZhG [Fluid Dynamics], no. 1, 1968.Google Scholar
- 2.L. A. Chudov and T. V. Kuskova, “On the application of difference schemes to the calculation of unsteady viscous incompressible fluid flow”, collection: Numerical Methods in Gasdynamics [in Russian], Izd-vo MGU, 1963.Google Scholar
- 3.N. I. Buleev and V. S. Petrishchev, “A numerical method for solving the equations of hydrodynamics for plane flow”, Dokl. AN SSSR, vol. 169, no. 6, 1966.Google Scholar
- 4.I. Yu. Brailovskaya, “Method for solving problems with strong inviscid interaction”, Dokl. AN SSSR, vol. 162, no. 1, 1965.Google Scholar
- 5.A. Thom and C. I. Apelt, Field Computations in Engineering and Physics, London, 1961.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1971