On hypersonic flow past conical segment bodies at large angle of attack
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsLarge Angle Segment Body Hypersonic Flow Conical Segment
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. G. Chernyi, Gas Flows at High Supersonic Speed [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, 1959.Google Scholar
- 2.V. B. Minostsev, “Method for calculating supersonic three-dimensional flow past smooth bodies”, Izv. AN SSSR, MZhG, Vol. 2, No. 2, 1967.Google Scholar
- 3.I. G. Kozlova, and A. N. Minaillos, “Asymmetric supersonic perfect or real gas flow past the front of a body of revolution”, Zh. vychislit, matem. i mate, fiz., Vol. 7, No. 3, 1967.Google Scholar
- 4.B. A. Zemlyanskii, “On stagnation point location in three-dimensional hypersonic flow past segmental bodies”, Izv. AN SSSR, MZhG, Vol. 5, No. 1, 1970.Google Scholar
- 5.B. A. Zemlyanskii, V. V. Lunev, and K. M. Magomedov, “Effect of nosetip form on hypersonic flow past slender blunt bodies at angle of attack”, Izv, AN SSSR, MZhG, Vol. 4, No. 3, 1969.Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Lunev, I. N. Murzinov, and O. N. Ostapovich, “Motion of slender blunt cone at small angle of attack at high supersonic speed”, Izv. AN SSSR, OTN, Mekhanika i mashinostroenie, No. 3, 1960.Google Scholar
- 7.R. A. Zemlyanskii, “Hypersonic flow past blunt ducted bodies of revolution”, Izv. AN SSSR, MZhG, Vol. 4, No. 5, 1969.Google Scholar
- 8.V. B. Minostsev, G. F. Telenin, and G. P. Tinyakov, “Study of the pattern of supersonic three-dimensional flow past a body of segmental form”, Dokl, AN SSSR, Vol. 179, No. 2, 1968.Google Scholar
- 9.K. M. Magomedov, “On supersonic flow past blunt bodies with known sonic point”, Izv. AN SSSR, OTN, Mekhanika i mashinostroenie, No. 1, 1963.Google Scholar
- 10.M. G. Lebedev, V. B. Minostsev, G. F. Telenin, and G. P. Tinyakov, “Approximate method of accounting for real gas effects in hypersonic flow past segmental bodies”, Izv. AN SSSR, MZhG, Vol. 4, No. 2, 1969.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973