Quasiintersection of terms in the problem of two Coulomb centers with strongly different charges
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. V. Komarov, L. I. Ponomarev, and S. Yu. Slavyanov, Spheroidal and Coulomb Spheroidal Functions [in Russian], Nauka (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.I. V. Komarov and S. Yu. Slavyanov, Vestn. LGU, No. 16, 30 (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.J. D. Power, Philos. Trans. R. Soc. London Ser. A.274, 663 (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.R. Ya. Damburg and R. Kh. Propin, Izv. Akad. Nauk Latv. SSR, Ser. Fiz. i Tekhn., No. 1, 50 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.L. J. Slater, Confluent Hypergeometric Functions, Cambridge University Press (1960).Google Scholar
- 6.L. I. Ponomarev and T. P. Puzynina, Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz.,52, 1273 (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980