Realization of an integral with respect to anticommuting variables
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. A. Berezin, The Method of Second Quantization, New York (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.F. A. Berezin, Matem. Zametki,1, 269 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.F. A. Berezin, Usp. Mat. Nauk,24, 3 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.V. N. Popov, Functional Integrals in Quantum Field Theory and Statistical Physics [in Russian], Atomizdat (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Ogievetskii and L. Mezincescu, Usp. Fiz. Nauk,117, 637 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.N. N. Bogolyubov and D. V. Shirkov, Introduction to the Theory of Quantized Fields, Interscience (1959).Google Scholar
- 7.B. N. Valuev, Preprint JINR R-17, 11020 [in Russian], Dubna (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980