The Lee-Yang property for some isotropic spin models
- 33 Downloads
KeywordsSpin Model Isotropic Spin
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. Iliev, Laguerre Entire Functions, Publishing House of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Sofia (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. V. Kozitskii and N. O. Mel'nik, Teor. Mat. Fiz.,78, 177 (1989).Google Scholar
- 3.E. H. Lieb and A. D. Sokal, Commun. Math. Phys.,80, 153 (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.F. J. Dyson, Commun. Math. Phys.,12, 91 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.P. M. Bleher and P. Major, Ann. Probability,15, 431 (1987).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. V. Kozitskii and I. R. Yukhnovskii, Teor. Mat. Fiz.,51, 268 (1982); Yu. V. Kozitskii, Teor. Mat. Fiz.,58, 96 (1984).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. V. Kozitskii, “Hierarchical model of a vector ferromagnet in the method of collective variables. Self-similar distributions of the block spin,” Preprint No. 86.27 [in Russian], Institute of Mathematics, Ukrainian SSR Academy of Sciences, Kiev (1986).Google Scholar
- 8.P. M. Blekher, Teor. Mat. Fiz.,50, 370 (1982).Google Scholar
- 9.M. Reed and B. Simon, Methods of Modern Mathematical Physics, Vol. 1, Academic Press, New York (1972). (Russian translation published by Mir, Moscow (1977).)Google Scholar
- 10.H. Weyl, The Classical Groups, their Invariants and Representations, Princeton (1939). (Russian translation published by Mir, Moscow (1969).)Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990