Debye-Hückel limit for charge-symmetric quantum-statistical Coulomb systems
- 33 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. L. Rebenko, Usp. Mat. Nauk.,43, 55 (1988).Google Scholar
- 2.D. Brydges and P. Federbush, Commun. Math. Phys.,49, 233 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.T. Kennedy, Commun. Math. Phys.,92, 269 (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.J. R. Fontaine, Commun. Math. Phys.,103, 241 (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.J. Ginibre, “Some applications of functional integration in statistical mechanics,” in: Statistical Mechanics and Quantum Field Theory. Les Houches. 1970 (eds. C. DeWitt and Stora), Gordon and Breach, New York (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.J. Fröhlich and Y. M. Park, Commun. Math. Phys.,59, 235 (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992