Calculation of double logarithmic asymptotics of on-shell vertex functions
- 34 Downloads
KeywordsVertex Function Logarithmic Asymptotics Double Logarithmic Asymptotics
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Belokurov and N. I. Usyukina, “A method of calculating the double logarithmic asymptotics of vertex functions in quantum field theory,” Teor. Mat. Fiz.,41, 157 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Sudakov, “Vertex parts for superhigh energies in quantum electrodynamics,” Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz.,30, 87 (1956).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Belokurov and N. I. Usyukina, “Double logarithmic asymptotics of the vertex functions in quantum chromodynamics. I,” Teor. Mat. Fiz.,44, 147 (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Abrikosov, “On the infrared catastrophe in quantum electrodynamics,” Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz.,30, 96 (1956).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Jackiw, “Dynamics at high momentum and the vertex function of spinor electrodynamics,” Ann. Phys. (N. Y.),48, 292 (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.P. M. Fishbane and J. D. Sullivan, “Asymptotic behavior of the vertex function in quantum electrodynamics,” Phys. Rev. D,4, 458 (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.C. P. Korthals Altes and E. de Rafael, “Infrared structure of form factors in quantum electrodynamics and their behavior at large momentum transfer,” Nucl. Phys. B,106, 237 (1976).Google Scholar
- 8.J. M. Cornwall and G. Tiktopoulos, “Infrared behavior of non-Abelian gauge theories,” Phys. Rev. D,13, 3370 (1976).Google Scholar
- 9.E. Eichten, “Eikonal approximation to the vertex function on the mass shell,” Phys. Rev. D,4, 1225 (1971).Google Scholar
- 10.A. H. Mueller, “Asymptotic behavior of the Sudakov form factor,” Phys. Rev. D,20, 2037 (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982