Analytic properties of many-particle amplitudes
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. Araki, J. Math. Phys.,2, 163 (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.D. Ruelle, Nuovo Cimento,19, 356 (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.J. Bros, in: Analytic Methods in Mathematical Physics, Gordon and Breach, New York (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.J. Bros, H. Epstein, and V. Glaser, Helv. Phys. Acta,45, 149 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.H. Epstein, V. Glaser, and R. Stora, “General properties of the n-point functions in local quantum field theory,” CERN lecture (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Logunov et al. Teor. Mat. Fiz.,33, 149 (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.V. P. Pavlov, Teor. Mat. Fiz.,37, 154 (1978).Google Scholar
- 8.A. A. Logunov et al., Teor. Mat. Fiz.,40, 179 (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983