Inverse problem of quantum mechanics for attractive potentials. The discrete spectrum
KeywordsQuantum Mechanic Inverse Problem Discrete Spectrum Attractive Potential
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. B. Gostev, V. S. Mineev, and A. R. Frenkin, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,262, 1364 (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.V. B. Gostev and A. R. Frenkin, Vestn. Mosk. Univ. Fiz. Astron.,24, 3 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.K. Chadan and P. C. Sabatier, Inverse Problems in Quantum Scattering Theory, Springer, Berlin (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.I. M. Gel'fand and B. M. Levitan, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Mat.,15, 309 (1951).Google Scholar
- 5.V. B. Gostev and A. R. Frenkin, Vestn. Mosk. Univ. Fiz. Astron.,24, 83 (1983).Google Scholar
- 6.M. L. Goldberger and K. M. Watson, Collision Theory, New York (1964).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984