Three-dimensional orientational relaxation of a Brownian particle with induced dipole moment
KeywordsDipole Moment Brownian Particle Induce Dipole Moment Orientational Relaxation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Storonkin, Teor. Mat. Fiz.,41, 395 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.S. Chandrasekhar, Liquid Crystals [Russian translation],Mir, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Fock, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,1, 241 (1931).Google Scholar
- 4.T. M. Cherry, Trans. Am. Math. Soc.,68, 224 (1950).Google Scholar
- 5.S. Yu. Slavyanov, Dif. Equations,5, 313 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.I. V. Komarov, L. I. Ponomarev, and S. Yu. Slavyanov, Spheroidal and Coulomb Spheroidal Functions [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.Handbook of Special Functions [Russian translation edited by V. A. Ditkin and L. N. Karmazinal Mir, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984