Construction of two-dimensional Schrödinger operator with given scattering amplitude at fixed energy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. Chadan and P. C. Sabatier, Inverse Problems in Quantum Scattering Theory, Springer, Berlin (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.B. M. Levitan, Inverse Sturm-Liouville Problems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.S. P. Novikov, Usp. Mat. Nauk,39 97 (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.P. G. Grinevich and P. G. Novikov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,286, No. 1 (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.S. V. Manakov, Physica (Utrecht) D,3, 420 (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshitz, Quantum Mechanics: Non-Relativistic Theory, 2nd ed., Pergamon Press, Oxford (1965).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986