Modulation instability of solutions of the nonlinear Schrödinger equation
- 71 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. N. Akhmediev, V. M. Eleonskii, and N. E. Kulagin, Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz.,89, 1542 (1985).Google Scholar
- 2.A. R. Its, A. V. Rybin, and M. A. Sall', Teor. Mat. Fiz.,74, 29 (1988).Google Scholar
- 3.B. A. Dubrovin, I. M. Krichever, T. G. Malanyuk, and V. G. Makhankov, “Exact solutions to a time-dependent Schrödinger equation with self-consistent potential,” Preprint E5-87-710 [in English], JINR, Dubna (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.A. R. Its and V. P. Kotlyarov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, Ser. A, No. 11, 965 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.A. R. Its, Vestn. Leningr. Univ., No. 7, 39 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.B. A. Dubrovin, in: Reviews of Science and Technology. Modern Problems of Mathematics, Vol. 23 [in Russian], VINITI, Moscow (1983), pp. 33–76.Google Scholar
- 7.A. R. Its, in: Problems of Mathematical Physics, No. 10 [in Russian], Leningrad State University (1983), pp. 118–137.Google Scholar
- 8.E. T. Whittaker and G. N. Watson, A Course of Modern Analysis, Cambridge (1965).Google Scholar
- 9.V. M. Eleonskii, N. E. Kulagin, and N. S. Novoshilova, Teor. Mat. Fiz.,65, 391 (1985).Google Scholar
- 10.V. M. Eleonskii, N. E. Kulagin, L. M. Lerman, and Ya. L. Umanskii, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Radiofiz.,31, 149 (1988).Google Scholar
- 11.M. V. Babich, A. I. Bobenko, and V. B. Matveev, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Mat.,49, 511 (1985).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991