Derivation of anomalous commutator in the functional integral formalism
- 64 Downloads
KeywordsIntegral Formalism Functional Integral Formalism
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. D. Faddeev and S. L. Shatashvili, Phys. Lett. B,167, 225 (1986).Google Scholar
- 2.L. D. Faddeev, in: Supersymmetry and its Applications: Superstrings, Anomalies, and Supergravity (eds. G. W. Gibbons, S. W. Hawking, and Townsend), University Press, Cambridge (1986), p. 41.Google Scholar
- 3.S.-G., Jo, Phys. Lett. B,163, 353 (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.M. Kobayashi, K. Seo, and A. Sugamoto, Nucl. Phys. B,273, 607 (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.H. Sonoda, Phys. Lett. B,156, 220 (1985); Nucl. Phys. B,266, 410 (1986).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Niemi and G. Semenoff, Phys. Rev. Lett.,56, 1019 (1986).Google Scholar
- 7.K. Fujikawa, Phys. Lett. B,171, 424 (1986).Google Scholar
- 8.K. Fujikawa, Phys. Rev. D,21, 2848 (1980).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1988