Linear problem for triangular and V-shaped wings
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. M. Zaidel', “Shock wave from a slightly bent piston”, Prikl. Matem. i Mekhan.,24, No. 2 (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.N. D. Malmuth, “Hypersonic flow over a delta wing of moderate aspect ratio”, AIAA J.,4, No. 3 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.S. M. Ter-Minasyants, “The problem of supersonic flow over the lower surface of a triangular wing”, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekhan. Zhidk. i Gaza, No. 6 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.M. J. Lighthill, “The diffraction of blast, 1”, Proc. Roy. Soc., Ser. A,198, No. 1055, 454 (1949).Google Scholar
- 5.M. J. Lighthill, “The diffraction of blast, 2”, Proc. Roy. Soc., Ser. A,200, No. 1063, 554 (1950).Google Scholar
- 6.G. G. Chernyi, Flow of a Gas with Large Supersonic Velocity [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975