Isentropic air flows at high stagnation pressures
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsStagnation Pressure High Stagnation High Stagnation Pressure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. S. Tsien, “One-dimensional flows of a gas characterized by van der Waals equation of state,” J. Math, and Phys.,25, No. 4 (1947).Google Scholar
- 2.A. J. Eggers, “One-dimensional flows of an imperfect diatomic gas,” Nat. Advis. Comm. Aeronaut. Dept., No. 959 (1950).Google Scholar
- 3.H. S. Tsien, “Correction on the paper: One-dimensional flows of a gas, characterized by van der Waals equation of state,” J. Math. and Phys.,26, No. 1 (1947).Google Scholar
- 4.N. A. Zykov and R. M. Sevast'yanov, “Equation of state of a dense gas at high temperatures,” Uch. Zap. TsAGI,1, No. 6 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.R. M. Sevast'yanov and N. A. Zykov, “Equation of state of a dense gas,” Teplofiz. Vysokikh Temp.,10, No. 5 (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.N. A. Zykov and R. M. Sevast'yanov, “Data on the calculation of gasdynamic facilities with high nitrogen stagnation parameters,” in: Proceedings of the N. E. Zhukovskii Central Aerohydrodynamics Institute [in Russian], No. 1329 (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.N. A. Zykov and R. M. Sevast'yanov, “Tables of thermodynamic and gasdynamic functions of air at high stagnation pressures and temperatures from 600 to 3000‡K,” in: Proceedings of the N. E. Zhukovskii Central Aerohydrodynamics Institute [in Russian], No. 1398 (1972).Google Scholar
- 8.A. A. Wassermann, Ya. Z. Kazavchinskii, and V. A. Rabinovich, Thermophysical Properties of Air and Its Components [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 9.U. G. Pirumov, G. S. Roslyakov, and V. P. Sukhorukov, “Investigation of flow in supersonic conical nozzles,” Izv. Akademii Nauk SSSR, Mekhan. Zhidk. i Gaza, No. 3 (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976