Conditions under which the exterior spherically symmetric solution to the equations of the relativistic theory of gravitation is physical
KeywordsRelativistic Theory Symmetric Solution
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Logunov and M. A. Mestvirishvili, The Relativistic Theory of Gravitation [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1989).Google Scholar
- 2.M. A. Mestvirishvili and Yu. V. Chugreev, Friedman Model of the Evolution of the Universe in the Relativistic Theory of Gravitation [in Russian], State University, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 3.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshitz, The Classical Theory of Fields, 4th ed., Pergamon Press, Oxford (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.R. M. Avakyan, in: Exact Solutions of Einstein's Equations and Their Physical Interprelation [in Russian], published by Tartu University, Tartu (1988), pp. 22–24.Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Vlasov and A. A. Logunov, Teor. Mat. Fiz.,66, 163 (1986).Google Scholar
- 6.S. Chandrasekhar, The mathematical Theory of Black Holes (Intern. Ser. of Monogr. on Physics), Oxford (1983).Google Scholar
- 7.P. V. Karabut and Yu. V. Chugreev, “Exterior spherically symmetric solution of the equations of the relativistic theory of gravitation,” Preprint 89-40/117 [in Russian], Scientific-Research Institute of Nuclear Physics at the Moscow State University, Moscow (1989).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991