Soliton collective excitations in stochastic molecular crystals
KeywordsSoliton Molecular Crystal Collective Excitation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. R. Bishop et al., Physica (Utrecht),D1, 1 (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.A. S. Davydov, and N. I. Kuslukha, Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz.,71, 1090 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.V. K. Fedyanin et al., Phys. Lett. A,61, 256 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.V. G. Makhan'kov and V. K. Fedyanin, Teor. Mat. Fiz.,39, 381 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.J. K. Kjems and M. Steiner, Phys. Rev. Lett.,41, 1137 (1978); ......... Nonlinear Oscillations [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1963) [Authors and initial part of book title missing in Russian original].Google Scholar
- 6.E. N. Pelinovskii, in: Nonlinear Waves [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1979), p. 331.Google Scholar
- 7.V. I. Klyatskin, Statistical Description of Dynamical Systems with Fluctuating Parameters [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 8.D. J. Kaup and A. S. Newell, Proc. R. Soc. London, Ser. A,361, 413 (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982