Infinite-range limit for a class of disordered spin systems
- 29 Downloads
KeywordsSpin System Disorder Spin System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. A. Pastur and A. L. Figotin, Pis'ma Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz.,25, 348 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.L. A. Pastur and A. L. Figotin, Teor. Mat. Fiz.,35, 193 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.F. Dyson, E. Montroll, M. Kac, and M. Fisher, Stability and Phase Transitions [Russian translations], Mir, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.N. N. Bogoyulbov (Jr), A Method of Investigating Model Hamiltonians [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.H. E. Stanley, Introduction to Phase Transitions and Critical Phenomena, Oxford (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.J. L. Lebowitz and O. Penrose, J. Math. Phys.,7, 98 (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.P. C. Hemmer and J. L. Lebowitz, Systems with Weak Long-Range Potentials. Phase Transitions and Critical Phenomena (eds M. S. Green and C. Domb), Academic Press, New York (1973).Google Scholar
- 8.J. L. Doob, Stochastic Processes, Wiley, New York (1953).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982