Construction of eigenfunctions of the discrete spectrum and principle for selecting eigenvalues for a radial Schrödinger operator with nearly Coulomb potential
KeywordsDiscrete Spectrum Coulomb Potential
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. R. Hartree, The Calculation of Atomic Structure, Wiley, New York (1957).Google Scholar
- 2.Fundamental Formulas of Physics [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1957).Google Scholar
- 3.Atoms in Astrophysics [Russian translations] Mir, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 4.L. A. Sakhnovich, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Mat.,30, 1297 (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.M. A. Shubova, Probl. Mat. Fiz., Leningrad State University,9, 145 (1979).Google Scholar
- 6.M. A. Shubova, Tr. Mosk. Inst. Akad. Nauk SSSR,159, 175 (1983).Google Scholar
- 7.M. A. Shubova, Tr. Mosk. Inst. Akad. Nauk SSSR,159, 190 (1983).Google Scholar
- 8.E. T. Whittaker and G. N. Watson, A Course of Modern Analysis, Cambridge (1965).Google Scholar
- 9.L. J. Slater, Confluent Hypergeometric Functions [Russian translation], Computational Center, USSR Academy of Sciences, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 10.M. Abramowitz and I. A. Stegun, Handbook of Mathematical Functions with Formulas, Graphs, and Mathematical Tables, Dover (1964).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989