Calculation of spontaneous magnetization of the two-dimensional ising lattice in Yang's approach
- 37 Downloads
KeywordsSpontaneous Magnetization Ising Lattice
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C. N. Yang, Phys. Rev.,85, 808 (1952).Google Scholar
- 2.E. W. Montroll, R. Potts, and J. Ward. J. Math. Phys.,4, 308 (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.K. Huang, Statistical Mechanics, New York (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.T. D. Schultz, D. C. Mattis, and E. H. Lieb, Rev. Mod. Phys.,36, 856 (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.D. C. Mattis, The Theory of Magnetism. New York (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.B. Kaufmann, Phys. Rev.,76, 1232 (1949).Google Scholar
- 7.R. E. Caianiello, Nuovo Cimento, Suppl.,14, 177 (1959).Google Scholar
- 8.B. N. Valuev, Teor. Mat. Fiz.,55, 475 (1983).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984