QPFT operator algebras and commutative exterior differential calculus
- 33 Downloads
The reduction of the structure theory of the operator algebras of quantum projective (sl(2, ℂ)-invariant) field theory (QPFT operator algebras) to a commutative exterior differential calculus by means of the operation of renormalization of a pointwise product of operator fields is described.
KeywordsField Theory Operator Field Operator Algebra Structure Theory Differential Calculus
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. V. Yur'ev,Algebra i Analiz,2, No. 2, 209 (1990);3, No. 3, 209 (1991);Teor. Mat. Fiz.,86, 338 (1991);Usp. Mat. Nauk,46, 115 (1991).Google Scholar
- 2.I. B. Frenkel, Yi-Zhi Huang, and J. Lepowsky, “On axiomatic approach to vertex operator algebras and modules,” Preprint No. 31, Rutgers University, New Brunswick (1990).Google Scholar
- 3.D. Juriev,J. Math. Phys.,33, No. 7 (1992).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Z. Patashinskii and V. L. Pokrovskii,Fluctuation Theory of Phase Transitions [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1982); I. Frenkel, J. Lepowsky, and A. Meurman,Vertex Operator Algebras and the Monster, Academic Press (1988); P. Goddard, “Meromorphic conformal field theory,” in:Infinite-Dimensional Lie Algebras and Lie Groups: Proc. CIRM-Luminy Conf. Singapore, World Scientific (1989).Google Scholar
- 5.E. Witten,Nucl. Phys. B,268, 253 (1986);Commun. Math. Phys.,113, 529 (1988).Google Scholar