Viscous fluid motion in a flat, slightly wavy tube
KeywordsViscous Fluid Fluid Motion Viscous Fluid Motion Wavy Tube
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. R. Bodoia and I. F. Osterle, “Finite difference analysis of plane Poiseuille and Couette flow development”, Applied Scientific Research, A 10, nos. 3–4, 1962.Google Scholar
- 2.L. M. Simuni, “Numerical solution of some problems of motion of a fluid with variable viscosity”, collection: Heat and Mass Transfer [in Russian], AN BSSR, vol. 5, p. 216, 1963.Google Scholar
- 3.L. G. Stepanyants, “Account for inertial terms in hydrodynamic lubrication theory”, Tr. Leningrad, politekhn. in-t, no. 193, 1958.Google Scholar
- 4.A. W. Quig and K. Schröder, “Verhalten der laminaren Grenzschicht bei periodisch schwankendem Druckverlauf”, Mathematische Nachrichten, vol. 8, nos. 1–4, 1952.Google Scholar
- 5.V. M. Paskonov and I. P. Soprunenko, “Boundary layer on slightly wavy wall,” collection: Numerical Methods in Gasdynamics [in Russian], MGU, p. 117, 1963.Google Scholar
- 6.T. Fannenlöp and I. Flugge-Lottz, “The laminar compressible boundary layer along a wave-shaped wall”, Ingenieur-Archiv. 333, no. 1, 1933.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1971