Nonequilibrium gas-condensate flow in a laval nozzle
- 25 Downloads
A scheme is proposed which simplifies the algorithm and reduces the labor involved in solving the system of quasi-linear hyperbolic equations describing supersonic nonequilibrium two-phase flow in an axisymmetric nozzle.
KeywordsHyperbolic Equation Laval Nozzle Axisymmetric Nozzle
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. R. Kliegel, “Gas-particle nozzle flows”, Proc. IX Internat. Combustion Sympos., Acad. Press Inc., New York, 1963.Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Kraiko and L. E. Sternin, “The theory of two-velocity continuum flows with solid or liquid particles”, PMM, vol. 29, no. 3, 1965.Google Scholar
- 3.L. P. Vereshchaka, N. S. Galyun, A. N. Kraiko, and L. E. Sternin, “Results of calculation by the method of characteristics of particle-gas flow in axisymmetric nozzles and comparison with results of the one-dimensional approximation”, Izv. AN SSSR, MZhG [Fluid Dynamics], vol. 3, no. 3, 1968.Google Scholar
- 4.W. S. Bailey, E. N. Nilson, R. A. Serra, and T. F. Zupnik, “Gas-particle flow in an axisymmetric nozzle”, ARS Journal, vol. 31, no. 6, 1961.Google Scholar
- 5.U. G. Pirumov, “Calculation of the flow in a Laval nozzle”, Izv. AN SSSR, MZhG [Fluid Dynamics], vol. 2, no. 5, 1967.Google Scholar
- 6.O. N. Katskova and P. I. Chushkin, “A numerical method-of-characteristics scheme”, Dokl. AN. SSSR, vol. 154, no. 1, 1964.Google Scholar
- 7.Z. Ya. Zapryanov and B. V. Minostsev, “Method for calculating three-dimensional supersonic gas flow past bodies”, Izv. AN SSSR, OTN, Mekhanika i mashinostroenie, no. 5, 1964.Google Scholar
- 8.Methods in Computational Physics, Advances in Research and Applications, Vol. 3, Fundamental Methods in Hydrodynamics, Acad. Press, New York-London, 1964.Google Scholar
- 9.J. V. Rakich, “Three-dimensional flow calculation by the method of characteristics”, AIAA Journal, vol. 5, no. 10, 1967.Google Scholar