Pathological gambling: Possible treatment using an audio playback technique
- 32 Downloads
KeywordsPathological Gambling Audio Playback Playback Technique
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- American Psychiatric Association (1987).Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (3rd Edition). Washington D.C.: Author.Google Scholar
- Ericcson, K.A. & Simon, H.A. (1980). Verbal reports as data.Psychological Review, 3, 215–251.Google Scholar
- Ericcson, K.A. & Simon, H.A. (1984).Protocol analysis: Verbal reports as data Cambridge, MA: MIT Press.Google Scholar
- Griffiths, M.D. (1990a). The role of cognitive bias and skill in fruit machine gambling. In S.E.G. Lea, P. Webley & B. Young (Eds.).Applied Economic Psychology in the 1990's (Vol. 1), (pp. 228–253). Exeter: Washington Singer Press.Google Scholar
- Griffiths, M.D. (1990b). The cognitive psychology of gambling.Journal of Gambling Studies, 6, 31–42.Google Scholar
© Human Sciences Press, Inc 1993