Perturbation theory for relativistic three-dimensional two-particle quasipotential equations
- 35 Downloads
KeywordsPerturbation Theory Quasipotential Equation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. G. Kadyshevskii, R. M. Mir-Kasimov, and N. B. Skachkov, Fiz. Elem. Chastits At. Yadra,2, 636 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.E. D. Kagramanov, R. M. Mir-Kasimov, and S. M. Nagiev, Preprint ICTP IC/89/43, Trieste (1989).Google Scholar
- 3.P. V. Elyutin and V. D. Krivchenkov, Quantum Mechanics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.E. A. Dei, V. N. Kapshai, and N. B. Skachkov, Teor. Mat. Fiz.,69, 55 (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.A. D. Donkov, V. G. Kadyshevskii, M. D. Mateev, and R. M. Mir-Kasimov, Teor. Mat. Fiz.,8, 61 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.N. M. Atakishev, R. M. Mir-Kasimov, and Sh. M. Nagiev, Teor. Mat. Fiz.,44, 47 (1980).Google Scholar
- 7.E. D. Kagramanov, R. M. Mir-Kasimov, and S. M. Nagiev, Preprint ICTP IC/89/42, Trieste (1989).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992