Three-dimensional Gross-Neveu model in an external magnetic field. I
- 105 Downloads
KeywordsMagnetic Field External Magnetic Field
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. J. Gross and A. Neveu, Phys. Rev. D,10, 3235 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.A. S. Davydov, Phys. Rep.,190, 191 (1990).Google Scholar
- 3.P. G. De Gennes, Superconductivity of Metals and Alloys, Benjamin, New York (1966); H. Umezawa, H. Matsumoto, and M. Tachiki, Thermo Field Dynamics and Condensed States, Amsterdam (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.B. Rosenstein, B. J. Warr, and S. H. Park, Phys. Rev. Lett.,62, 1433 (1989).Google Scholar
- 5.G. Gat, A. Kovner, and B. Rosenstein, Phys. Lett. B,240, 158 (1990).Google Scholar
- 6.K. G. Klimenko, Z. Phys. C,37, 457 (1988); A. Okopinska, Phys. Rev. D,38, 2507 (1988); B. Rosenstein, B. J. Warr, and S. D. Park, Phys. Rev. D,39, 3088 (1989).Google Scholar
- 7.W. Dittrich, Fortschr. Phys.,26, No. 5, 289 (1978).Google Scholar
- 8.J. Schwinger, Phys. Rev.,82, 664 (1951).Google Scholar
- 9.S. P. Klevansky and R. H. Lemmer, Phys. Rev. D,39, 3478 (1989).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992