Representation of the power-series expansion coefficients for the one-point correlation function in the grand canonical ensemble
- 38 Downloads
A representation is found for the coefficients of the expansion of the one-point correlation function (the one-particle distribution density) in a series in powers of the activity that makes it possible to calculate, at least approximately, the first few coefficients of the expansion. The results can also be used to investigate problems of the thermodynamic limit in the grand canonical ensemble.
KeywordsCorrelation Function Distribution Density Expansion Coefficient Thermodynamic Limit Canonical Ensemble
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. Ruelle,Statistical Mechanics, New York (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.D. Ya. Petrina, V. I. Gerasimenko, and P. V. Malyshev,Mathematical Foundations of Classical Statistical Mechanics [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.G. I. Kalmykov,Teor. Mat. Fiz.,84, 279 (1990).Google Scholar
- 4.G. I. Kalmykov,Diskretnaya Matematika,4, 66 (1992).Google Scholar
- 5.F. Harary,Graph Theory, Addison-Wesley, Reading, Mass. (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.G. M. Fikhtengol'ts,Course of Differential and Integral Calculus, Vol. 2 [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar