Plane problem of cavitation flow around an oblique cascade of profiles
- 13 Downloads
The solution of the direct and inverse problems of the flow around a plane cascade of profiles with partial and supercavitation for closure of the caverns on one vortex singularity is presented. A method of designing an optimal cascade from the viewpoint of hydrodynamic quality is given on the basis of this solution.
KeywordsVortex Cavitation Inverse Problem Plane Problem Cavitation Flow
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. I. Sedov, Plane Problems of Hydrodynamics and Aerodynamics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.J. A. Guerst, “Linearised theory for partially cavitated hydrofoils,” Intern. Shipbuilding Progress,6 (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.J. A. Guerst, “Linearised theory for fully cavitated hydrofoils,” Intern. Shipbuilding Progress,7 (1960).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Gubrii, “Direct problem for a cascade of supercavitating profiles,” in: Hydrodynamics [in Russian], No. 15, Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.I. T. Egorov, Yu. M. Sadovnikov, I. I. Isaev, and M. A. Basin, Artificial Cavitation [in Russian], Sudostroenie, Leningrad (1971).Google Scholar