Equations of nonlinear oscillations of a container partially filled with a liquid
- 17 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. S. Narimanov, “The motion of a vessel partly filled with a liquid and account for nonsmall motion of the latter”, PMM,21, no. 4, 1957.Google Scholar
- 2.N. N. Moiseev, “The theory of nonlinear oscillations of a bounded liquid volume”, PMM,22, no. 5, 1958.Google Scholar
- 3.R. E. Hutton, “An investigation of nonlinear, nonplanar, oscillation of fluid in a cylindrical container”, AIAA Fifth Meeting, Palm Springs, Calif., April 1–3, 1964.Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Stolbetsov, “Nonsmall oscillations of liquid in a right circular cylinder”, Izv. AN SSSR. MZhG [Fluid Dynamics],2, no. 2, 1967.Google Scholar
- 5.N. N. Moiseev, “The problem of the motion of a solid body containing liquid masses having a free surface”, Matem. sb., Izd-vo AN SSSR, no. 32 (74), issue 1, 1953.Google Scholar
- 6.G. S. Narimanov, “The motion of a solid body having a cavity partly filled with a liquid”, PMM,20, no. 1, 1956.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972