Diffusion of resonance radiation in an infinite medium when there is absorption in the continuum
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsRadiation Infinite Medium Resonance Radiation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Ivanov, Radiative Transfer and the Spectra of Celestial Bodies [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.M. M. Basko, Preprint No. 410 [in Russian], IKI AN SSSR (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.N. N. Chugai, Pis'ma Astron. Zh.,6, 166 (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.D. G. Hummer, Mon. Not. R. Astron. Soc.,125, 21 (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.J. P. Harrington, Mon. Not. R. Astron. Soc.,162, 43 (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.M. M. Basko, Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz.,75, 1278 (1978).Google Scholar
- 7.I. S. Gradshteyn and I. M. Ryzhik, Table of Integrals, Series, and Products, Academic Press, New York (1965) (Russian original published by Nauka, Moscow (1971)].Google Scholar
- 8.N. N. Chugai, Astrofizika,26, 89 (1987).Google Scholar
- 9.M. M. Basko, Preprint No. 152 [in Russian], Institute of Theoretical and Experimental Physics, USSR Academy of Sciences (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1988