Delta wing in supersonic flow
KeywordsSupersonic Flow Delta Wing
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. A. Mel'nikov, “Supersonic flow about a flat triangular plate,” Izv. AN SSSR, OTN, Mekhanika i mashinostroenie, no. 6, 1962.Google Scholar
- 2.G. G. Chernyi, “Hypersonic flow about wings at high angles of attack”, DAN SSSR, 155, 2, 1964.Google Scholar
- 3.A. P. Bazzhin, “Calculating flow about a delta wing by the method of integral relations,” Inzh. zh. no. 4, 1964.Google Scholar
- 4.G. G. Chernyi, “Wings in hypersonic flow,” PMM, vol. 29, no. 4, 1965.Google Scholar
- 5.J. Paulson and G. Schadt, “A study of the pressure and heat transfer distribution on highly swept slab delta wings in supersonic flow,” AIAA Paper, vol. 66–130, 1966.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1971