Unsteady motion of a body under a solid wall or free surface
KeywordsFree Surface Solid Wall Unsteady Motion
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. S. Sabaneev, “Motion of an ellipsoid of revolution in a fluid bounded by a plane wall,” Vestnik LGU, no. 13, Ser. matem., mekhan. i astronomii, vol. 3, no. 13, 1958.Google Scholar
- 2.V. S. Sabaneev, “Added masses of an ellipsoid of revolution moving in a fluid bounded by a plane wall,” Vestnik LGU, no. 19, Ser. matem., mekhan. i astronomii, no. 4, 1958.Google Scholar
- 3.R. Eisenberg, “An approximate solution for incompressible flow about an ellipsoid near a plane wall,” J. Appl. Mech., vol. 17, no. 2, 1950.Google Scholar
- 4.T. Havelock, “Ship vibrations the virtual inertia of a spheroid in shallow water,” Trans. Inst., Naval Archit., vol. 95, no. 1 1953.Google Scholar
- 5.N. E. Kochin, “Wave resistance and lift force of bodies immersed in a liquid,” Collected Works of N. E. Kochin, Vol. 2 [in Russian], Izd-vo AN SSSR, 1949.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1971