Numerical study of perfectly conducting wire gratings in the resonance domain
- 24 Downloads
Using the Hamiltonian method that we have recently proposed [1, 2] and which is described in the IEEE transactions on antennas and propagation , we give some theoretical data related to perfectly conductor wire gratings. Phase-shift and efficiency are given for several diffraction orders, for four shapes of cross-section, and for both fundamental cases of polarization.
Key-wordselectromagnetic theory wire gratings
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Petit, J.Y. Suratteau, M. Cadilhac, SPIE Proceeding, San Diego (1984)Google Scholar
- 2.J.Y. Suratteau, R. Petit, M. Cadilhac, Proceeding of the ninth colloquium on infrared and millimeter waves, Takarazuka (1984)Google Scholar
- 3.J.Y. Suratteau, R. Petit, M. Cadilhac, IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, to be published (April 1985)Google Scholar
- 4.R. Petit, in “Electromagnetic Theory of Gratings”, Topics in Current Physics, vol. 22, chapter 1, R. Petit (Editor), Springer, Heidelberg (1980)Google Scholar
- 5.H.M. Pickett, J. Farhoomand, A.E. Chiou, Applied Optics, 23, 4228 (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.J.A. Beunen, A.E. Costley, G.F. Neill, C.L. Mok, T.J. Parker, G. Tait, J. Opt. Soc. Am., 71, 184 (1981)Google Scholar
- 7.D. Maystre, in “Electromagnetic Theory of Gratings”, Topics in Current Physics, vol. 22, chapter 3, R. Petit (Editor), Springer, Heidelberg (1980).Google Scholar