Two-dimensional problems of displacement in the case of nonlinear filtration laws
- 24 Downloads
A method is proposed for calculating the multidimensional displacement of oil possessing anomalous properties from productive strata by water. Numerical solutions are obtained on the basis of the most generally accepted models of non-Newtonian oil within the framework of the theory of two-phase filtration of immiscible liquids.
KeywordsFiltration Anomalous Property Immiscible Liquid Nonlinear Filtration Productive Stratum
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. I. Levi and Yu. V. Surkov, “Two-dimensional problem of displacement in layer-like strata”, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Zhidk. i Gaza, No. 6 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.M. I. Shvidler and B. I. Levi, One-Dimensional Filtration of Immiscible Liquids [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Devlikamov, Z. A. Khabibullin, and M. M. Kabirov, Anomalous Oils [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.M. G. Bernadiner and V. M. Entov, “Displacement of immiscible liquids in nonlinear filtration”, Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 2 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.M. G. Bernadiner, V. M. Entov, and F. D. Turetskaya, Numerical Solutions of Steady-State Problems of Nonlinear Filtration [in Russian], Inst. Prikl. Mekh., Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.A. I. Koshelev, “Convergence of the method of successive approximations”, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR142, No. 5 (1962).Google Scholar
- 7.V. M. Entov and T. A. Malakhova, “Some problems of filtration subject to a piepewise-linear resistance law”, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Zhidk. Gaza, No. 2 (1974).Google Scholar
- 8.J. W. Watts, “An iterative matrix solution method suitable for anisotropic problems”, Soc. Petrol. Eng. J.,11, No. 1 (1971).Google Scholar
- 9.M. G. Alishaev, M. G. Bernadiner, and V. M. Entov, “Influence of a limiting gradient on the loss of oil when displacing the latter by means of water”, in: Problems of Linear Filtration and Rate of Oil and Gas Recovery in the Development of Oil and Gas Sites [in Russian], Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 10.M. G. Bernadiner and V. M. Entov, Hydrodynamic Theory of the Filtration of Anomalous Liquids [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 11.B. I. Levi, “One-dimensional displacement of viscoplastic oil by water”, in: Transactions of the Bashkir Scientific-Research and Design Institute of the Oil Industry [in Russian], No. 30 (1972).Google Scholar